If You Served Between January 9, 1962, and May 7, 1975, locations:
● In the Republic of Vietnam, or
● Aboard a U.S. military vessel that operated in the inland waterways of Vietnam, or
● On a vessel operating not more than 12 nautical miles seaward from the demarcation line of the waters of Vietnam and Cambodia.
● Any U.S. or Royal Thai military base in Thailand from January 9, 1962, through June 30, 1976, or
● Laos from December 1, 1965, through September 30, 1969, or
● Cambodia at Mimot or Krek, Kampong Cham Province from April 16, 1969, through April 30, 1969, or
● Guam or American Samoa or in the territorial waters off Guam or American Samoa from January 9, 1962, through July 31, 1980, or
● Johnston Atoll or on a ship that called at Johnston Atoll from January 1, 1972, through September 30, 1977
● You served in or near the Korean DMZ for any length of time between September 1, 1967, and August 31, 1971, or
● You served on active duty in a regular Air Force unit location where a C-123 aircraft with traces of Agent Orange was assigned, and had repeated contact with this aircraft due to your flight, ground, or medical duties, or
● You were involved in transporting, testing, storing, or other uses of Agent Orange during your military service, or
● You were assigned as a Reservist to certain flight, ground, or medical crew duties at one of the locations listed here.
Eligible Reserve locations, time periods, and units include:
● Lockbourne/Rickenbacker Air Force Base in Ohio, 1969 to 1986 (906th and 907th Tactical Air Groups or 355th and 356th Tactical Airlift Squadrons)
● Westover Air Force Base in Massachusetts, 1972 to 1982 (731st Tactical Air Squadron and 74th Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron, or 901st Organizational Maintenance Squadron)
● Pittsburgh International Airport in Pennsylvania, 1972 to 1982 (758th Airlift Squadron)
Do You Have Symptoms or a Diagnosis of Any of The Following Conditions?
If you have been diagnosed with one of the conditions, or if you have symptoms of the condition, please fill out our questionnaire below
Everything we do is Virtual Communication and phone